Online ADIS Classes
Virtual Alcohol & Drug Information School
In challenging times like these, Associated Behavioral Health wants you to know that we are continuing to provide important services like our ADIS classes, through our Online TeleHealth platform. If you are in the Seattle area or Washington State, and are looking for a convenient online/virtual option for Alcohol and Drug Information School, contact our experts today to learn more about our weekly class.
Online ADIS at ABHC
Have you been ordered to complete a course in an Alcohol Information School as part of your court requirement or DUI sentence? Associated Behavioral Health offers a convenient online course that fulfills the legal requirements established under the Washington Administrative Code for court-referred clients. The alcohol and drug information school is an 8 hour course offered on Saturdays. Learn more below!
How To Register:
- Call our main line at 425-256-4381to get added to the list.
- The cost is $125.00, which is collected upon scheduling. A portal invitation is then sent via AMD for completion of necessary paperwork (which must be finished by noon the day before the class).
- Everyone who has completed the forms and paid for the class will receive a Zoom invitation on Friday evening before the Saturday class.
- The class begins at 8:00am with breaks throughout the day (including a lunch at noon) At the end of the class, a link is posted to do a post-test. Upon completion we will send out the completion certificate to you and whoever else you may indicate on the consent form. The timing for sending is by Monday morning.
The class itself is an overview of alcohol and drugs and the impact that they have on someone’s health, relationships, and life in general. It is divided into 5 sections:
- The effects of drug and alcohol on the body
- Your relationship with drugs/alcohol
- Consequences of use
- Decision making and formulating an action plan.
Contact us today to learn more about registering for an online ADIS class, or to let us know any questions you may have about the course. Due to the virtual nature of the class, we can happily accept enrollment no matter where you are in the Seattle area, or Washington State.